SAFF.CC – DMCA Policy
saff.cc (sex and fun forum) is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and safe harbor requirements of section 512.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on saff.cc (sex and fun forum) or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed.
1. Identify and establish yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or provide proof of exclusive rights that you believe were infringed. If you are a person acting on behalf of such owner, please include proof (copy of an agreement, power of attorney or authorization letter) for verification purposes.
2. Include all your contact information: your name, business mailing address, day time phone number, and email address.
3. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed.
4. Inform us of the location of copyrighted materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrights, by including URLs on saff.cc containing aforementioned materials. Do not send any file attachments, images, PDFs e.t.c., we will not open them for security reasons. Include only the list of URLs in a simple text format, one URL per line.
5. It is very important for you to make sure that you only include material you have the authority over.
6. In your report include a statement worded: "I believe in good faith that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
Write a statement that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury. If filing your notice on paper, it must be signed with your actual signature. If filing electronically please include electronic signature with your report.
Send a PM
/ email firstname.lastname@example.org albeit filing a complete and proper DMCA report, with clickable links/url's to the thread(s) identified on saff.cc.
The member(s) who posted a link to a fileshare site with your content, will be informed during the take down process.
Deleting only a post from SAFF.cc, will not delete / protect your content from internet, your content is stored at a fileshare server. We recommanded to get it removed as well from the filesharehost.